We are now open!
We want to start by saying THANK YOU to everyone for the support you have shown us over the past 12 weeks. It has, and continues to be, an incredibly uncertain time for us all, and the kindness and positivity you have demonstrated has been greatly appreciated. Thank you.
We are now open and are trading Tuesday – Saturday (10:00AM to 4:00PM)
In order to ensure the safety of customers and staff, we are following guidelines laid out by the Horticultural Trades Association. These are summarised at the front of the shop and outlined below;
- If you feel unwell, please do not enter the shop.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance between different groups at all times.
- No Dogs allowed
- No toilets will be available
- All entrants will be provided with a trolley to control numbers and maintain social distancing.
- Maximum 2 people per trolley
- Contactless payment is strongly advised
- We would respectfully ask customers to wear gloves.
- Please endeavour to only touch products which you intend to buy (all prices will be visible)
We have set up a one-way system throughout the shop that we ask everybody to please follow. Please do not turn back.
For safety reasons, it will be necessary to restrict the number of people coming into the shop. Entry into the shop is therefore likely to be delayed.
Please note, we are operating with reduced staff and are unable to circulate the garden centre in the way we would normally. Plant advice will therefore be limited.
We will continue to operate our contactless email and collect/deliver system.
A full list of farmshop and garden centre products is available under the ‘Latest News and Offers’ heading. Keep emailing your shopping lists to email@example.com along with your contact number.